Indonesia-US: Deepening trade relations beyond GSP
Lili Yan Ing
The recent visit of the Indonesian trade delegation to Washington DC was described as a “smart move” by the United States, and the response from the US has been perceived as “promising to deepen trade relations” by Indonesia.
The Indonesian delegation visited the US late in July in response to an invitation from the head of the US Trade Representative (...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Me and my (porn) shadow: 'Spycam' epidemic seizes South Korea
- Moon, Kim get peace award from Indonesian community
- Four earthquakes strike off Canada's west coast
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja stuns 'American Idol' judges
- Meikarta project abides by spatial regulation: Minister
- US mulls revoking recognition of transgender people: Report
- Trump accuses Saudis of 'lies' over Khashoggi killing
- Only 2% of ads show women as leaders: Study
- Home of Malaysian cricket under closure threat
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world