Indonesia-US: Deepening trade relations beyond GSP
Lili Yan Ing
The recent visit of the Indonesian trade delegation to Washington DC was described as a “smart move” by the United States, and the response from the US has been perceived as “promising to deepen trade relations” by Indonesia.
The Indonesian delegation visited the US late in July in response to an invitation from the head of the US Trade Representative (...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- US man charged with killing pregnant wife and two toddlers
- US threatens more Turkey sanctions if pastor not freed
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- President, first lady celebrate Sumatran culture on Independence Day
- Canadian killed, American wounded in Mexico shooting
- Yazidi 'ex-sex slave' trapped both in Iraq and in German exile
- Pilgrims descend on Mecca for 'smart haj'
- Chinese plane slides off Manila airport runway in heavy rain
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world