How should Indonesia handle trade wars?
A trade war between China and the United States would bring added uncertainty to the Indonesian economy. What is certain is that industrial power is very important for a country. On the one hand, during such a trade war, Indonesian industries would have an opportunity to fill gaps in the existing markets and maximize their exports.
On the other hand, however, there would be ri...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Moon, Kim get peace award from Indonesian community
- Me and my (porn) shadow: 'Spycam' epidemic seizes South Korea
- Only 2% of ads show women as leaders: Study
- Four earthquakes strike off Canada's west coast
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja stuns 'American Idol' judges
- Here comes Bui Squad: Palu inmates help earthquake, tsunami survivors
- Dark side of K-pop: The East Light leader claims years of abuse
- Nudist beach surfer punches shark to escape attack
- Meikarta project abides by spatial regulation: Minister
- Saudi Arabia deployed Twitter army against critics: NY Times