How should Indonesia handle trade wars?
A trade war between China and the United States would bring added uncertainty to the Indonesian economy. What is certain is that industrial power is very important for a country. On the one hand, during such a trade war, Indonesian industries would have an opportunity to fill gaps in the existing markets and maximize their exports.
On the other hand, however, there would be ri...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- US man charged with killing pregnant wife and two toddlers
- US threatens more Turkey sanctions if pastor not freed
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- President, first lady celebrate Sumatran culture on Independence Day
- Canadian killed, American wounded in Mexico shooting
- Yazidi 'ex-sex slave' trapped both in Iraq and in German exile
- Pilgrims descend on Mecca for 'smart haj'
- Chinese plane slides off Manila airport runway in heavy rain
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world