Tobacco threatens youth: Ministers
The Jakarta Post
Senior government officials opened an international conference on tobacco control on the resort island of Bali on Thursday with the message that Indonesia must reduce its tobacco consumption to protect its younger generations.
The statement comes as the country continues to make headlines over its lax tobacco regulations, with the latest scandal involving a 2-year-old baby fro...
You might also like :
- Own up to mass Muslim detentions, Amnesty tells China
- Indonesian teenager survives 49 days adrift in Guam waters
- Instagram co-founders step down from company: NYT
- China says can't hold US trade talks with 'knife to the throat'
- K-Pop stars BTS at UN urge world's youth to 'just speak yourself'
- 'Scandal' website portrays Sandiaga Uno as womanizer
- Iran in the spotlight as Trump, Rouhani set for UN clash
- The Indonesian kid who stirs the Hollywood Bowl: Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Transjakarta bus crashes to avoid hitting street sweeper