Tobacco threatens youth: Ministers
The Jakarta Post
Senior government officials opened an international conference on tobacco control on the resort island of Bali on Thursday with the message that Indonesia must reduce its tobacco consumption to protect its younger generations.
The statement comes as the country continues to make headlines over its lax tobacco regulations, with the latest scandal involving a 2-year-old baby fro...
You might also like :
- A father’s love: Wiranto explains why his daughter wears niqab
- BLACKPINK’s Jennie sets records with ‘Solo’ videos
- Jokowi won't grant Nuril amnesty
- 6 kg of garbage found in dead whale's stomach in Wakatobi
- Ed Sheeran on BTS: ‘I think they are great’
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- Indonesia mosques spreading radicalism to government workers: Official
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- AirAsia to move international operations to Soekarno-Hatta airport Terminal 2
- Palm oil industry calls on govt to take 'firm' action against Greenpeace